Photo by redcharlie
Become a member
The principal objective of the Ireland Netherlands Business Association (INBA) is creating connections between Irish and Dutch business people in the Netherlands.
The INBA organises events which create opportunities to connect and network with Irish and Dutch business people in a social atmosphere.
Join our LinkedIn group
9 reasons to join the INBA
As a member of the INBA you will have an opportunity to:
- Connect with our Patron, His Excellency, the Irish Ambassador to the Netherlands, and the Embassy staff
- Connect with the Irish State Agencies, Enterprise Ireland, Bord Bia and Tourism Ireland who support all our events
- Connect with Irish business people who work in Irish or Dutch companies based in the Netherlands and doing business in Ireland
- Connect with Dutch business people working for Irish companies in the Netherlands or for Dutch companies doing business in Ireland
- Connect with Irish companies interested in doing business in the Netherlands
- Connect with INBA member companies which currently includes among others ABN Amro, Aer Lingus, AKD Advocaten, Arcadis, Arklow Shipping, Bord Bia, Bose BV, Enterprise Ireland, Eucon Shipping, Hein-Willem Leeraar & Partners, Holland International Group, Kappe International, Lane Clark& Peacock Netherlands, Lorimont BV, Mason Hayes Curran, Pensions4all, Sisk Holdings Ltd., SPAR International, Smurfit Kappa, Speaker Ideas, Tourism Ireland, Veolia Benelux
- Connect with great guest speakers who in the past have included among others, Frans Timmermans, Peter Sutherland, Frits Bolkestein, Han de Jong, Paul McGuinness, Professor Alexander Rinnooy-Kan, and Jeroen Hoenkamp.
- Connect with representatives of Irish organisations and associations
- Or simply reconnect with Ireland in an enjoyable social ambience with good food, wine and music
Sign up form
Yes, I would like to (re) join the INBA.
I understand that when I submit the form and my membership fee is received in account above, I will be sent a receipt by email.
Membership of INBA runs from 1 January to 31 December each year. Annual membership fees are € 75 for individuals and € 300 for corporate members.
When we receive your completed membership form and fee has been paid to below account, you will be sent an email confirming receipt of payment as well as your membership. N.B. in case you need to receive an invoice before payment can be made, please send the relevant invoice address and details by email to email@example.com
Bank: ABN AMRO Amsterdam
Account name: Ireland Netherlands Business Association (Amsterdam)